Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday night

I just got done fixing up a post-nap dinner. I decided on peanut chicken and vegetables with noodles, a taste of Thai. I love the peanut sauces! I was supposed to put noodles in but somehow I forgot the cooked noodles in the colander in the sink. It was really good without the noodles! So, I mixed the leftovers with the cooked noodles.

I have this thing with the Dog Whisperer. I love the tv show and wish I had a dog so I could whisper at it. Caesar, the Dog Whisperer, is awesome. He takes old ladies who spoil their dogs until they attack everyone but their owner, and train the old lady, not the dogs. So he trains people, NOT the dogs. It's great! Oh it's shark week also on Discovery channel. Stop laughing, I haven't had cable tv for some time now. You wont believe the things on tv nowadays!

No comments: