Saturday, November 18, 2006

Weekend

It's almost Turkey Time

Click Here to hear turkey gobble.

I woke up this morning and drove to the city of Davis. I ran a 10k there called the Turkey Trot. I was not first; I was not last. It was a good run, but i am out of shape.

Work is going ok. This last week at work, I was inspected by the State of California (ELAP). I had many things wrong with the lab that I have to correct. It was a little nerve racking preparing for the on-site inspection. I am doing a bit better now that it's over.

Aside from work, I have been playing with my remote control trucks, helping a friend organize an old stamp collection, and running.

I am going to Kansas to be with Sarah for Thanksgiving. I am not sure where we are eating yet. I will be working for Christmas.

No comments: