Monday, July 27, 2009

One Year

[Click to enlarge]

I met Sarah in Kansas almost seven years ago.

We have been together since.

We were in no hurry to get married.

When the moment came, we did it.

One Year Later...

Some of the things people told me about marriage were wrong.

I did not know that my wife would want to trim my ear hair. I did not know we would argue about whether the dishwasher was ready to run or not.

Today we start our 24 hours of celebration. We got a nice, romantic place to relax, swim, and enjoy each other's company.

Cheers to our first year and to many more with the love of my life.

Have some champagne tomorrow, July 28th, and celebrate with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your wife is correct about the ear hair. Strangers on the street would want you to trim it. If only all wives on the planet were as thoughtful. You are a lucky, lucky man.