Sunday, July 02, 2006

Camping



After work on Friday, I went up to meet some friends, Justin and Dayna, in the mountains for some R and R. It was a fun road in because it was rough and required four wheel drive. There was a creek to go through and some small boulders and holes. The only people who get to the site we went to had 4x4 and not afraid to scratch their vehicle.

The site was along the Yuba River which gouged out a small valley in the granite mountains. It was about 10 to 15 degrees cooler in the hills than the Sacramento valley. A couple of trout were caught, camp fires, and some four wheeling. Below is a pic of Justin's Jeep.














I am back in the hot valley. I started moving my stuff from a storage unit to my new apartment. I will busy for a few days moving in and working.

No comments: