Wednesday, June 28, 2006

TRAFFIC

I wanted to go the the fly fishing shop for some gear. Simple enough. I left work and hit the freeway. Then it stopped. The traffic slowed to a crawl. I crawled along in the heat which reminded me to fix my air conditioner in my stupid truck.

I must have been in the rural midwest for too long because this California city traffic sucks! I miss the days of a tractor on my way to school. I would have to wait a few minutes to pass when the farmer noticed me behind him. Sometimes a hail storm or a tumble weed would slow me, but no traffic jams in southern Missouri.

I have been working hard. My days are from 7 am to 3:30 pm. I spend the entire day working! Can you imagine, me working for 8 hours? Me either. I am happy to see that our cat, Zoe, is doing well at her summer home in Houston. Her Grandpa Bill and Grandma Helen are treating her well.

See about Zoe here:
http://thecatnamedzoe.blogspot.com/

I just got my new place and when it is cleaned and ready I am moving in. I should start after the weekend, because I am going camping up near Fordyce Lakein the Sierra Nevadas.

I love and miss you all!

2 comments:

Zoe the Cat said...

I wouldn't call Helen a grandma if I were you.

Bill said...

"Grandpa" Bill sez - No beer for you!