Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How to Ruin a Pizza

It's hard to do...ruin a pizza, and I did it.

Pizza is so simple, anyone can do it!

I had the pizza crust, fresh mozzarella, pepperoni, and sauce. Well, actually we had left over sauce from spaghetti. That's the same thing as pizza sauce right? Sure, it's all just tomato sauce.

I was sure that Sarah wouldn't even notice. I'll just put a whole bunch of cheese and pepperoni and it will be great!

It came out of the oven nice and crisp from the pizza stone. It looked YUMMY!

Sarah took one bite and said "This is spaghetti sauce!" She ate only a few bites and left the slices for the cats.

Apparently it is not the same a pizza sauce. Spaghetti sauce may look, smell, have the same seasonings, but it is definitively NOT pizza sauce!

I have been banned from making pizza, for life.

[This will go well with my ban on making chinese food and salads that have more than three ingredients.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Tom! Keep screwing up and you won't have to do anything anymore.
My wife is thankful for what I cook, regardless of the taste. At least I'm trying, right?

Bill said...

Sigh.