Friday, May 08, 2009

Trader Joe's and The Drive-In

It was a week of firsts.
It was the first time Sarah and I went shopping at Trader Joe's. I know, we are behind the times. We just aren't the type for "hippie" foods, or so we thought. My problem has always been that the food is "weird" and the prices are higher at these type of natural foods. But, maybe I have loosened up on this idea that natural foods are "hippie" foods...maybe. The chocolate lava cakes we got made everything ok.


Date night was Friday night. I surprised Sarah with something neither of us had done.

We went to a drive-in movie!
We saw the new X-Men movie at The Sunset Drive-in in San Luis Obispo.
Now that was COOL! Sarah loved it, which means I did too. We had nachos, hot dogs and soda pops. The movie was great and so was the sound. We turned the radio to the 100.7 and watched...


We will do this again.




Oh, if you are wondering, that's a 58 Edsel.

No comments: