Monday, September 21, 2009

Wanted...

I may be a married man, but I ain't dead.

I don't mind a beautiful woman who wants to "check me out" or let me know I am a prize to be had.

I know, I know, you think that it never happens, but it does!

That's right ladies are lining up to meet me...from all over the world!




Here are some recent emails I got:


Hello stranger,

Do you on former search your princess?

I have your address, but dont know works it or not? If you have received my letter and want to know more about me, please write me back. my e-mail address:
lovepie8@rambler.ru

I will explain as have received your address and will tell more about me in next letter.

Hope to receive your letter soon

Alexandra

...and...

Hello! My name is Lina!

To me of 26 years. Also I live in Russia! I never had children and never was married!

I search for love, friendship or creation of family! I the good girl which dream to meet the love!

I hope you will answer me soon on wash email: {%URL %}!

I shall wait...

KISS KISS

No comments: