Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blog tag, I'm it

People put this crap up on their blogs for some reason and I have become a victim of this "Meme" thing. Zoe the Cat tagged me, so here it is...

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Pig farm pig-pen inspector
2. Fishing Guide and Instructor
3. Subway sandwich artist
4. Chemistry tutor

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Office Space
2. The Best of Road-Runner, pt. 1
3. Better Off Dead
4. Revenge of the Nerds

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Nevada, MO
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Auburn, CA
4. Izmir, Turkey (for a summer)

Four TV shows I Love:
1. Seinfeld
2. My Name is Earl
3. Office
4. Seinfeld, again


Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Turkey
2. Baja, Mexico, Rancho Leonero
3. British Columbia
4. Sugar Land, TX

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
1. Quesadillas
2. Enchiladas (also as casserole)
3. Steamed Dumplings
4. Big, juicy, smoky, Cheeseburger

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
1. National Weather Service, Springfield, MO
2. Zoe the Cat (I just like to see a cat in a sink)
3. Twelve Two Two Fondue (Warning: Some stories make no sense)
4. Geocache.com (Get lost looking for crap you'll never find)

Four Places I'd Rather Be Now:
1. Lawrence, KS
2. Fishing in Baja, Mexico
3. Italy for the Olympics
4. The Bahamas with the Bob and Tom show

Five People I'm Tagging:
----Nobody

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Four Places I'd Rather Be Now:
1. Lawrence, KS
2. Fishing in Baja, Mexico
3. Italy for the Olympics
4. The Bahamas with the Bob and Tom show

I don't see Auburn Ca. on there. ;)

Turtle said...

Living in rural Missouri...nice. I'm a Missouri girl myself from St Louis from the northern burbs. How you liking it in Nevada? Where you going to school? I attended Univ of MO-Columbia quite a bit ago. Actually loved the rural life not too far from civilization. Missing it more now that I live just outside Dallas, Texas.

Tom said...

I also like rural MO. I go to school at Pittsburg State University, just across the Kansas border, in Kansas. Turtle is actually a Mizzou Tiger? I never would have guessed.

Tom said...

I have been away from Auburn too long, I forgot it!