Sunday, February 05, 2006

I hate the flu!

Today is day 5 of being sick with something like the flu or bad strep throat. I had a really sore throat which I don't remember having with the flu. But who cares when you are dying, right?

Anyways, I am somewhat better now. Funny things happen when you have a fever. I found Kleenex all over the house. I remember siting in a chair staring at the walls for who knows how long. I try to tell my hands to do something simple like get a drink of water. My hand then just pours the water down the front of my shirt, not even close to my mouth. I am really clumsy when I am sick. I would laugh if it didn't hurt so much.

My sweetheart called me sometimes to make sure I was alive. My mom made sure I was ok too. It sure helps to remember there are people wanting you to feel better when you don't think you ever will.

Don't care about the Superbowl, but there was a Family Guy marathon on FOX.

Tomorrow is Monday, so I guess I will try to reintroduce myself to society. Ready or not, here I come a little more brain damaged...

No comments: