Monday, October 06, 2008

Beer, Beach Bums, and a Garden

I have been anticipating my latest batch of homebrew beer for about a month now. I finally had my first taste. Yummy, if you like the beer a bit bitter or hoppy. This was a Pale Ale that I added a little extra hopps to. I think my obsession for making beer is almost as bad as my obsession to drink it.





I took Sarah to school today. I went fishing in San Luis bay near Pismo Beach. I caught nothing. I picked Sarah up. On the ride home, Sarah said, "Well you are an official beach bum now, since you fished while I went to school." Being married is hard!

For dinner tonight we had a pasta dish with fresh cherry tomatoes from our garden and basil from the neighbor's garden.

Since we have a back yard now, we also have some fresh herbs. We have two giant rosemary plants. Pictured below is the tomato plant and the rosemary bush behind it.

Our back patio...

No comments: