Thursday, October 02, 2008

My Precious

If you didn't know, I lost my wedding ring on the honeymoon.

I searched and searched for the same ring, but to no avail. I originally got my ring at Shane Company in Roseville, CA. I went back to Shane Co. and they did not have one. When I asked if they could order me one, they said they didn't know where or how to. I left frustrated. A couple days later, after searching for a similar ring, I had to vent my frustrations to someone. I went to the Shane Co. web site and submitted a complaint about the way they keep track of inventory regarding reordering a ring they sold.


Later that day, I received a phone call from Shane Co. They wanted to know what happened and how they can fix it. So I told them I needed a ring I lost and they said they would figure it out. They did. The manager of the Roseville store called me and said he is having the ring made for me. That's it. I have my ring again.

No comments: