Monday, December 22, 2008

Feliz Navidad de Pollo???

Twas two days before Christmas when I heard a knock at the door. The cats scattered about as I descended the stairs. I flung the door open and no one was around, but a box that said Chicken Pack lying on the ground!

I took it inside to see what it could be, since no one sends chicken instead of candy.

To my surprise I did find inside, CHICKEN! I mean LOTS of it.
I had Blackberry check it out to make sure it was safe to eat.


51 Gourmet breasts!

That's right.

There are several types including Cordon Bleu, which I like!


Thanks Helen and Bill!

In-laws...Some send me champagne, others chicken.

I had to clear out the freezer.

Here's before:
And after putting the chicken in:


Feliz Navidad de Pollo!





1 comment:

clairef said...

hahahahah. Just so you know I had nothing to do with this gift. Mom was flying solo when she ordered all that chicken. Hope you guys enjoy it though! Merry Christmas B-N-L!