Saturday, December 20, 2008

Two Cats and a Man

Here I am sitting on my lazy boy chair after work. It's peaceful and quiet except for the rain, cats meowing, and my stomach growling.

I can't stop the rain, but I can take care of the other two items. Sarah is out of town for the week, so I can do what ever I want!

First, the cats need to be walked. Normally I let them into the back yard for their half hour of play in the yard, just like prison. After the cats got some fresh air, we came inside for dinner.

I spooned out some wet cat food for each of the cats. Since Mommy wasn't home to make up rules like, "Cat's aren't allowed to eat on the counter!" the cats ate in style...



Let's see, now I need something to eat. I took a look in the fridge and freezer and didn't see anything that peaked my interest. Hmm, I did see birthday cake. What would go well with cake? I know, I nice homebrewed English ale. Ahhh, dinner is served...

Now thats a good dinner!


The cats snuggled up while I did some chores around the house.

No comments: