Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 4

I had an interesting week at work. I survived the six month probation period. Two other workers were fired during their probation period. One of them even went to the city council meeting after he was fired and told them someone better watch what is going on at the plant. We are supposed to be at the "end" of the construction to "upgrade" the wastewater plant, however, the engineering company has made repeated errors that are costing them. Needless to say, the plant will be done about two months late.

I still have not eaten out since the wife left four days ago. I seem to be on a streak of Mexican cooking. Last night I grilled a beef tenderloin marinated in Carne Asada seasoning. I added grilled peppers and onions, then had fajitas.

Tonight, I made enchilada casserole. Oops, that may a bit too much for one person to eat!


Tomorrow is Friday. I will be dog sitting for the neighbors, golfing, and making a batch of beer. Dinner will be either green curry with shrimp or buffalo burgers.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Reads like you're doing OK!

Too much for one person to eat? That's why there are seconds!