Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm Melting...

I am dying here. It is 90 degrees in the house. The high temperatures had been in the 70's and then it changed. Now it's 95+ and NO air conditioning. Oh well, I may survive.

I did get out today. I got a hair cut, went grocery shopping, and saw an air show. In Santa Maria today there was a small air show, with no air. I mean that all the planes were grounded, so you just look at them. No flying and No aerobatics. It was nice to walk around and see them.

I got a burger at a Boy Scout stand and noticed this flag pole they made.



I saw a wolf under a military jet.


A nice Mustang...


Some planes/jets:


In the middle of the planes was this weird car, called Black Betty. It was very out of place. The owners are trying to win some fuel economy automobile X-Prize and wanted to show it off. I think it's ugly and there is no room for golf clubs.


When I got home, I saw a cat in a bag. She is trying to hide from the heat.

1 comment:

kansas daughter said...

Awwww..My Berry girl!! I miss her so much!