Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 10

On Sunday I made buffalo burgers while I brewed a batch of beer. I grilled the burger, added some Dubliner cheese, and yummy!

Monday I made Orange Chicken on rice...


Tuesday, I was a bad boy. I ate out. I would say it was horrible, but it was not. I ate at Frank's Famous Hot Dog's in San Luis Obispo. YUMMY! It wasn't my fault. I was limited on time. I had a class to attend. You see I am in Beer Judging school. Something called the BJCP is how you become a beer judge for homebrewing competitions. Basically I taste beer from all over the world and write what I smell, see, and taste. It's hard but I do it anyways.

Tonight, Wednesday, I got home from work and took the kitties outside.

Zoe was hunting for an easy meal. She likes moths. She spots one up high...



She brings her fresh kill in for her sister to play with. Zoe is the hunter, Berry is the finisher.
[Click on Pics for a better look]

Berry is full from the meal and has to relax a little.


It was my turn to eat. I made Shrimp with Green Curry Sauce. The sauce was from Trader Joes. It wasn't too bad, but I think I'll make my own in the future.

And here it is...


No comments: