Friday, April 28, 2006

Job Search

I am graduating with a B.S. in Chemistry in May and here is a funny email trying to lure me into an interesting sales position...

Hello Tom,

Your resume was found on the Internet by our innovative candidate search engine and we thought you may be interested in an exciting Sales opportunity with Service Corporation International (SCI). SCI is the largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services in North America. Through our branded Dignity Memorial network of funeral services locations, cemeteries, and crematoria, we represent a best-in-class workforce that carries out our values of integrity, respect, service excellence and enduring relationships. As the industry leader, SCI continues to blaze new trails through corporate innovations and revolutionary services in quality, value and care.

I have found my calling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence! I currently have a job opening for a Laboratory Technician. My Lab-Tech gave notice yesterday so she could finish school.

$55K to $80K a year depending on how well you baffle us in the interview.
Fully paid medical.
3 weeks paid vacation a year.
8 paid holidays a year.
Flexible work schedule.
401K plan.
Disability insurance.
Bonuses

Let me know.

Tom said...

Manwhalo, you are a Godsend. Call me.