Sunday, May 07, 2006

Homeless + Jobless = Graduation Party!


Hello Everyone!

As you know I am graduating. I am still waiting for that one solid, quality job. I have been offered one chemist position. I didn't quite like it, but I haven't said "No" yet. I have many leads and may end up anywhere in the lower 48. That reminds me, I need to look into chemist positions in Hawaii. My "send resume" finger is tired.

Sorry, back to the point here.

I would like to invite you to a day-after graduation party on May 20th.
It will begin at 4pm and end when you leave.

It will take place at my parents house.
You can park in my drive way at or on the neighbors lawn (no donuts please).

Please RSVP and let me know if you are bringing anything and what it may be.
If you want to bring a side dish or dessert that would be great, but it is optional!

If you are family, you don't have to RSVP 'cause I know you're coming.

Any questions email me.

See you all soon,
Tom

No comments: